Very entertaining :)
Has any1 noticed that the computer mouse in this movie starts off wireless and then after the first shot suddenly has a wire :P?
I know I know,
I'm a audio geek but even for no audio people its just a fact that your sounds are reallly bad!
Primal wars is one of the better series around here but the sounds in every episodes is just so annoying to me that it makes me feel bad about the series.
Also wasnt the first primal war an episode where they had like guns and shit? And now all the have is axes and airships and old stuff? A bit weird :P
Still I enjoyed it though!
I do not think any of that stuff you tell in your movie is true...
In solitude were least alone... Maybe if your a Buddhist monk I can agree :p
But the whole concept was so nice and well done that it is definitely worth a 10!
The most amazing part was the girl imo. Cause at first you think that she is moving or something like in a high way or whatever. Really really intresting.
Also the music.. Very nice. I'm from the audio portal so.. which soundbanks did you use if I may ask?
Almost entirely done with EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra. Highly recommend it!
Ah Another soul who got up and decided to use something outside his computer box. You even went as far as finding a vocalist. For that reason alone I give you a 10/10. Not because of the track its self cause that is not perfect just yet. But you know me... always room for improvement.
1. The level of the vocal is a tad loud maybe. This way its not a compliment to the music anymore but it overpowers it at times. Which is a pitty because in these genres the syntsh and beats should play just as big of a role if not bigger.
2. You gotta understand that my opinion about vocals is quite... negative. I love instrumental music:P so I'm very critical about these things. The parts where she does the long notes oooooooooooone. Are simply not in tune. Which is weird cause the rest of the songs sounds pretty dead on for such a young vocalist.
3. The use of sounds for the music. I regocnize most of the sounds being FL synths or presets that I heard somewhere before. Which I think is a pitty The composition is very classic though within this genre, you know what your making :)
4. Have you tried doubling vocals? simply let her record some parts of the vocal line again and on top of the existing ones. This can not only make your vocal more colorfull but it sometimes also masks little inaccuracies.
5. What did you use to record ? :p ( Audio junkie... guilty)
I have more but... I'll chat with you on MSN about that later :p
Awesome work. now don't go back but only forwards in the way your making music now alright?
Good job mate
especially the synths are really psychotic haha
Dunno about the drums though. maybe it a bit too simple both in sound and composition. Also the mix sounds a tad distant. But I really Enjoy the synths which make up for it :D
Thanks dude, I will take it into account, like i said its a preview atm so will vary it up a bit :D
I mean if your wrote it that pretty slick but the distortion that happens in the more bussy sequences is horrible! It really hurts the experience.
Too bad though cause the good potential is ruined by technical error
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.