Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

701! yay

Very entertaining :)

Has any1 noticed that the computer mouse in this movie starts off wireless and then after the first shot suddenly has a wire :P?

Primal War 19 Primal War 19

Soundddddddd

I know I know,
I'm a audio geek but even for no audio people its just a fact that your sounds are reallly bad!

Primal wars is one of the better series around here but the sounds in every episodes is just so annoying to me that it makes me feel bad about the series.

Also wasnt the first primal war an episode where they had like guns and shit? And now all the have is axes and airships and old stuff? A bit weird :P

Still I enjoyed it though!

In Solitude In Solitude

Nope

I do not think any of that stuff you tell in your movie is true...

In solitude were least alone... Maybe if your a Buddhist monk I can agree :p

But the whole concept was so nice and well done that it is definitely worth a 10!
The most amazing part was the girl imo. Cause at first you think that she is moving or something like in a high way or whatever. Really really intresting.

Also the music.. Very nice. I'm from the audio portal so.. which soundbanks did you use if I may ask?

Spine Therapist

WoodTick responds:

Almost entirely done with EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra. Highly recommend it!

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

All my stars for the originality

That... that is humor. Good humor.

One thing though: Itunes can play AIF :p

Primal War 18 Primal War 18

I always like the series. the only thing that I dislike is really the sound. what is with the distortion all the time? Let me do it for you next time haha.

My compliments on the animation though

[LoD] [LoD]

so?

and your point is?

if you have none you wasted your time on making... this "flash"
if you di have a poin I do not think any1 gets it!

XD

LordZeebmork responds:

what is a poin

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

nah.....

Nah bad move in my opinion... I like egoraptor's style. The simplicity is rather amusing

Jerry Jerry

Nice Plot

A very Good plot, and I like the tension that gets build up towards the end.
I like the sound in the end even better when the different clips result in some sort of beat.

Nice work

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

5th?

Thats one of the best evolving flash moviesI have ever seen.

Surely you should get 1st !